Buying a home is one of the biggest purchase that we do in our life. Being advised by a trusted and professional realtor is the best choice you can make to buy well and secure your investment. Here is how I will help you during the buying process:
Phase 1: The search of the property
I will :
- listen to your needs and define with you the main criteria of your search
- make sure you have in mind the different costs related to your purchase and found the right partner to help you finance your purchase, if needed
- send you the listing of homes corresponding to your search and schedule the showings according to your agenda
- give you access to my website, allowing you to view all the properties listed for sale in the Multiple Listing Service.
- Send you a mobile app. that will indicate you the homes for sale, according to the geolocalisation of your phone
Phase 2: The negotiation
As soon as you’ve found a house you really like and are ready to make an offer, I will :
- Collect all the information needed (seller’s disclosure form, survey, HOA, CDD disclosure docs…) in order for you to be aware of all the aspects of the property
- Help you in the negotiation process by defining with you the price you want to propose, write the offer, keep you informed about the seller’s position and make all the diligence required when needed
Phase 3 : Your offer is accepted !
I will :
- Assist you, if needed, by getting the names of inspectors who will conduct your home inspection
- At Watson, we have a mortgage company and a title company in-house, who can assist you as well
- I can also help you have some quotes for repairs, moving…
- Renegotiate with the listing’s agent if needed.
- Ensure that deadlines are respected from everybody to get smoothly to the closing
Phase 4 : The closing
- I will organize a walk-through the day before the closing and help you if something happens
- I will come to the closing table with you and make sure as well that everything you are going to sign is accurate and consistent with what we negotiated.
How much does a buyer’s agent cost ?
This whole assistance doesn’t cost you anything. In fact, the seller pays a commission on his house, which is split between the listing agent and the buyer’s agent. I just ask my buyers to be loyal, because we are doing a lot of work for them, without being paid upfront. And then, I ask them after to share my contact information to their friends…because you are the best referral we can get.